We are seeking to appoint responsible, dedicated and hardworking Seychellois for the following positions:
Position: Quantity Surveyor
- Manages all costs relating to building, engineering and other projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Active involvement in all projects from the start, preparing estimates and costs of the work and keep track of any variation to the contract that may affect costs and create required reports.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assist in establishing SCAA’s project requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on a procurement strategy Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying with at least two years practical experience
- A practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing
The above posts come with attractive salary packages commensurate with qualifications and experience, incentives and benefits.
***Please note that potential candidates will be subjected to pre-employment medical, drug and Breathalyzer tests.
Interested candidates may forward their application/CV with copies of certificates, references, ID card and Passport photograph to:
Human Resources/ Administration Division
P.O. Box 181 Victoria
Not later than 06th December 2019